39 Degrees At Tee Time

We sometimes use a breakfast ball at the first tee.

I needed two!

My hands were like ice on the first two swings.

Thankfully, JC brought hand warmers and following the misadventure at the first tee, the swing came around, and I spent most of the round hitting good, straight drives.

But we didn’t get a whole lot of bounce, and we also played at our own pace because there wasn’t anyone ahead of us or behind us.

We were touching 45 degrees at the turn and I still had my usual 2 hot dogs.

On the 14th hole, the sun popped out, and I was feeling pretty comfortable.

We may have hit 50 degrees by the end of the day.

Entire round took just 3.5 hours, but there were moments out there that felt like the last round of the year.

Which would suck.

“The weather looks all right for next week,” John said.

We have an 8:00 tee time next Sunday.

I don’t want to see temps starting in the 30’s…

…but will do it all over again if I have to…

…because it’s a long way to May.

God has to do me a favor and keep it warm enough past my birthday.

I don’t ask for much!

Just 3 or 5 more rounds!

We have hand warmers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie