Happy Birthday to Mom!

 

Thanksgiving is all well and good, but today we also celebrate the birth of a legend!

My Mommy!

Our Mommy!

She’s the biggest dog lover of all of us.

She may be the only person I know who has read more books than me.

She spent so many Thanksgivings making the perfect dressing.

I tell my kids about how tirelessly she worked.

The Fazzolari work ethic?

Dad never missed a day of work out on the sites.

Mom seriously outworked him, and the rest of us inside the home.

My clothes would hit the hamper, and the next day they’d be back, folded, clean in my dresser drawer.

And man, Covid has hurt Mom.

We’ve all been afraid to get her sick. We are visiting and calling and Corinne is an absolute 😇 - but when I think of the cost of this damn pandemic I will consider how it turned living into isolation for Mom and for my wife.

But today, I will celebrate all the love I feel in my heart for my Mom…Dad, and my mother in law and father in law and my siblings and siblings in laws 

Friends too…

Thankful for all my friends 

(Happy Birthday and retirement to JC)

Mommy

We love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie