Christmas Songs

I heard a snippet of a few Christmas songs on a commercial and man…

…it ruined my day!

The one that got stuck in my head was the abysmal Bing Crosby one.

Horrible!

I just kept singing it over and over in my head and on a day that was about sixty degrees…

…well, let’s just say I was a tad annoyed.

Of course, I enjoy a version of ‘Santa Claus is Coming to Town’ that is performed by a certain singer from New Jersey and the E-Street Band…

…but chestnuts roasting on an open fire?

Boo!

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer??

Bah!

I’m dreaming of a white Christmas???

I’m hoping it’s 60 from now until April when we start hitting the 70’s…

…and that dope singing it is dreaming of snow?

I can listen to the Billy Squier one and the George Michae one and of course Dominick the Donkey…

…but only once apiece with those.

There are radio stations that are playing straight Christmas tunes for another six weeks!

I heard five lines from one song, and couldn’t shake it.

Going to be a long holiday season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie