The Barking Lions


There was so much food! The highlight being the roaster filled with hamburgers prepared by Mom Renaldo.

There was an absolutely wonderful cake that perfectly portrayed the cover of the book (thanks CC).

There was a grand surprise as original Lion Digger Braymiller headed into the party via Colorado. He was singing the Barking Lions song.

There were so many smiles, handshakes, hugs and moments of sadness as we remembered my brother, Jeff’s brother, Robbie and Danny.

There was ball-busting as I was roundly laughed at regarding my memory of how I was elite.

And we talked of the book - which was grand fun for me - as I was asked about how Al and I worked to put the story together.

I ate, drank a couple and did a lot of looking around.

Russ was telling us a story of long gone days and I haven’t seen him for quite some time, but I was comfortable in the friendship.

Great friendships are all about picking right up where you left off.

We talked about writing a sequel.

Maybe it’s in the cards.

One thing I know is that the book isn’t closed on The Lions.

Not by a long shot.

Love you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie