Routine, Damnit!

I’ve been a mess for a couple of weeks now.

I do a lot of work each week and I manage it because I break everything down in tasks to be done. 

The routine hours become days of getting things done.

The upset of that schedule started with the back-to-back rounds of golf In Binghamton a couple of weeks ago.

Then.

I set feet in the following states:

Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, North Carolina, DC and Maryland.

The entire routine went up in flames.

“I’m too old for this shit,” I cried on the 3 mornings that I was up before 4:30.

I have days set up where I eat the same foods.

Sunday and Wednesday are for pasta!

I had pasta on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday one week and had freaking steak on Sunday!

That doesn’t work!!

I have a regular time to write the blog, or look through Twitter.

That’s all been off!

I’ve only watched about 15 innings of baseball.

That’s not right either.

So, yesterday was all about getting back into the old routine.

There are going to be days of going to bed and waking up at the same time.

The pasta routine was re-started on Wednesday.

And the pets?

Miller has been a mess. 

He was up, checking to see if I was still around, at least 4 times during the night.

They know what time it is and me not being there when I’m supposed to has messed them up.

Back to the old routine!

I haven’t much enjoyed the change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie