Sunday Fun Day

Had a chance to sleep a little later because I didn’t have a Sunday tee-time.

(Don’t panic - played a meh round on Saturday).

But I didn’t get to sleep past 7:00 because Jake needed me to take him downtown so that he could catch a bus to go to the stadium which is a freaking mile from here.

Kids!

We are also getting some work done around here as 3 rooms have been freshly painted and the holes from video games gone wrong have been patched.

Kids!

I worked to get the rooms cleaned and the furniture moved back in as the Bills game started. The game was virtually over by the time I sat down.

Go Bills!

Then Jake called again, asking if I can pick him up from the stadium. He had seen Sam in passing, but wasn’t sure how he was getting home.

Kids!

Then I headed to the backyard to plug the holes in the fence where the dog and the cat have been getting out.

That took awhile because the puppy was out there with me and he kept biting the back of my shoe and running.

Pets!

I had pasta early and put a couple of home made pizzas in the oven later.

That was the highlight.

The pizza was good!

But the weekend is for getting rested and revitalized to face the week ahead.

Can’t say that I got there this weekend.

Kids and pets and pets and kids.

Maybe I’ll rest next weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie