Flight or Fight

I must admit that I got mildly annoyed at a guy on the bus from Logan to the rental car place.

He had a mask on, in a completely packed bus, but it was barely covering his mouth and was nowhere near his nose.

“Pull your mask up,” the no-nonsense driver said.

The guy did and then muttered, “It’s bullshit.”

“I ain’t telling you twice,” the driver said, and I thought, ‘Good for him.’

I spend my days telling guys to wear hard hats or eye protection when they’re hammering concrete at eye level.

When I tell them, they get pissed at ME!

Yet, it’s an epidemic!

People are screaming at flight attendants and bus drivers and owners of private businesses.

Everyone knows the rules!!

Comply!

But no.

I looked across at the guy.

His mask was down under his nose.

Go to Twitter. There are two to three confrontations every day.

Flight attendants aren’t paid enough to get berated, threatened and destroyed by drunken morons who knew the rules when they bought the ticket.

Who would’ve believed that this country was so filled with rage?

Too

Much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie