God Will Save Me

 

There have been a lot of conversations over the last couple of years.

A lot of people are claiming that they will take their chances regarding the vaccine.

As the good pastor has stated in this wonderful op-ed perhaps Jesus might have looked at it from another angle.

There is zero chance that my opinion will change anyone else’s mind, but the article I have shared here gives pause to the whole:

“Jesus wasn’t vaccinated,” crowd out there.

And yeah, I saw those words painted on a barn somewhere out in Kansas - vaccinated was not spelled correctly.

I shared that with a friend of mine and he said:

“Jesus might knock on that guy’s door and explain Christianity to him.”

Someone should.

The pastor has here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie