Pain in the Ass

My ass hurts to the touch.

No one is touching it, fortunately.

But it’s no laughing matter.

It started out after a long scaffold climb at work, and then I swung the club for two straight days.

But there are so many things you can try to work out the kinks. As an older gent, I know all of them.

Ice was first.

Then I tried the new massage gun that I got for Father’s Day.

I couldn’t put the gun on the hurting spot.

“Is this a muscle pull or something disc-related?” I asked anyone who might listen.

Quite literally a pain in the ass!

I went to the heat.

Changed the heading on the gun and tried again.

Got a little relief, and at this time in my life, I’ll take it.

And finally, the Bio-Freeze.

Slathered!

A good night of sleep…

…pray that I can stand up the rest of the week.

There’s golf coming on the weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie