Days Like These

 I’m late with everything here on Friday morning because Thursday was a bit much!

Climbed to the top of the Verizon building to check a job. Was sweating profusely at the top and said to the roofer:

“Man, it’s hot up here.”

“You should try working in it,” he said, and we both laughed.

So, I did work in it.

Went to my Mom’s after visiting sites and cleaned up the ditch in front of her house.

By the time I pooped in to see her:

Sweating profusely. Hard to breathe.

“You’re too old to do that when it’s that hot,” Mom said.

Shuffled home and wrote reports.

A visiting nephew from North Carolina checked in.

“Must be nice to work while sitting on your ass,” he said.

I got dinner going.

Steak, corn and potatoes.

Perfect meal for the day.

That nephew, who is 6’2” and 200 pounds at 14 years old…

…ate everything but the plate.

Twenty minutes later he was going to Mighty Taco.

“I’m a growing boy.”

By the time the dust settled the Yankees were up 5-1.

Woke up late this morning to text blasts:

Yankees lost by giving up 4 in the bottom of the 9th.

More fun today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie