A Birthday 🎁 Present


Today is Jeff’s birthday!

I have a present for him. 

Working out the final details, but the book will be available on Amazon.com 

That’s his shirt on the front cover:

23

JFF

There is so much in this book:

We paid tribute to Lions lost, our forever buddies, Robbie, Danny and Jeff.

We paid homage to our Dad’s and Mom’s.

We mentioned a whole lot of people from our high school days, our friends from North Collins, and even a few college pals.

And we told a story that tries to answer questions of faith, loyalty, forgiveness.

Now, it’s not ALL true…

…but most of it has a basis in truth.

The most fun I’ve ever had telling a story!

Thanks to Al and to Chris

And to all the Lions

Here and gone.

Happy Birthday to my brother, Jeff.

I miss him, every day, but I feel him with me too.

Especially in the pages of this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie