Bringing the Heat

Sweltering.

That’s the word I kept thinking about as I limped around today (see ass, sore from yesterday).

The heat didn’t help.

And Buffalo wasn’t the only hot place in the country.

Portland and Vancouver are breaking records.

Brings back the old climate change discussion, and of course, we have people dig into both sides of that issue.

All in all, the weather doesn’t have a lot to do with it anyway.

Every winter, on the coldest day, someone will post, “8 degrees! What happened to global warming.”

Doesn’t quite work that way.

Just because you eat a sandwich it doesn’t mean world hunger is gone.

My deal?

I love the heat.

The hotter the better usually, and the sun feels great.

I was in Vegas once when it was 114 though and that’s a bit much.

Also, Baltimore in the summer was way too damn hot.

And of course, the reason why I don’t mind the summer heat is:

Because I live in Buffalo!

And I hate the cold!!

Someone always complains about how hot it is.

Never!

Bring it!!

I’m good.

Stay hydrated!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie