That’s Enough!

The snow has been flying around these parts.

I had to dig the damn snow brush out to clean my car on Wednesday morning. 

I mowed the lawn on Monday!

(With the new mower! Took me a quarter of the time. Kept thinking, ‘Why the hell didn’t I buy one two years?’)

But the point is, the lawn was looking good. Now it’s covered in snow. Which hasn’t irritated me quite as much as digging my winter jacket out again.

That’s enough!

We golfed on Sunday and the course was in good shape. We have a tee time for Sunday but that’s not looking good, at all.

“I looked at the month coming up,” one guy said. “I’m thinking that winter will be over in a couple of days.”

That didn’t stop me from saying, “How was your summer?” All day long.

And in the cold, everything has ached.

My mood has been dour.

I get through the work week by looking at my tee time.

“Gonna be in the 50’s tomorrow.”

Yippee!

And the Yankees scored more than 5 runs!

So, who knows?

Maybe I’ll be mowing again next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie