Jeopardy

I’m throwing my hat in the ring!

I’m ready to take over for Alex Trebek.

I saw some clips of Aaron Rodgers. He isn’t funny, and I’m smarter than him.

We would just have to put it on cable because I would like the opportunity to swear a little if the feeling strikes me.

Truth be told, I don’t watch a lot of game shows. I don’t know why but puzzles and games make me feel anxious.

It has something to do with being impatient, I think.

But that shouldn’t stop me from hosting, right?

The reasons why I need to be the host?

1). It’s an easy gig and a natural for me! They give you the answers!! I have condescending prick down to a science. I’ve been pretending that I’m smart for like 56 and a half years.

2). They film it all in about a week’s time. They pay you a king’s ransom for very little work. Trebek was outstanding at it and got a whole lot of respect, but he was only working about a week a year.

That’s perfect!

3). Rodgers doesn’t need the gig. He’s the freaking quarterback for the Packers. He lives in a mansion. Has a brand new hot wife who is certainly not Kathy Fazzolari, but let’s be real here:

I’m better looking than him.

Now, I’m also hearing that LeVar Burton is also taking a turn at it. I know he’s smarter than me, but again, the answers are on the card!

I just have to pretend to be smart, and not to belabor the point, but I do that all the time!

And one other thing:

Putting your answer in the form of a question is dopey.

When I’m in charge, that’s going away!

My other demands?

I get to host in a Yankees shirt and shorts.

I’m not wearing a tie.

Let Burton have his turn at hosting, and then call me in.

I’m ready to go!

May Trebek Rest In Peace.

He’d definitely recommend me if he were still around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie