Opening Day! MLB Predictions

The snow is gonna’ fly around Buffalo today, but at 1:00 Cole will be on the bump as the Yankees batter the hapless Blue Jays in the Bronx.

The March to 28 begins! (Again - let’s stay healthy!)

Let’s get the predictions in:

National League East: 

The Braves will win the division but it’ll be close and the Mets will grab one of the wild cards.

National League Central:

They are all mediocre. I’m thinking the Cardinals because I never know who is on their team, but they’re always in the mix. The winner will just be an opponent in the playoffs - won’t last long.

NL West

Dodgers have a payroll that is about $60 million higher than any other team. They better get some wins for all that money. They’ll win the division, but barely over the Padres.

NL Pennant:

I should pick the Dodgers but don’t want to. I’m going to go out on a limb. (Tell you later).

AL West:

Everyone hates the Astros but they’re probably the best team in the west. I’m rooting against them, so I’ll pick the A’s. Trout misses the playoffs again.

AL Central:

Not the Indians! I’m thinking that the White Sox are the second best team in AL - Twins will grab a wild card.

AL East:

The Yankees! By at least 8 games. I think the 2nd wild card comes from the East - let’s say, Tampa - God knows how.

The Yankees will win the AL Pennant and will capture #28 by beating either the Mets (like 2000) or the Padres (like 1998) or the Braves like (1996 or 1999) or the Dodgers like (1977 & 1978).

I don’t care who!

The 27-Time World Champion Greatest Franchise in the History of American Sports!

They’re ready!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie