Sore πŸ’ͺ Muscles

 It’s been more than a year since I got a massage.

As I write this I’m feeling muscle spasms in my lower back and left leg.

The poor girl who massaged me talked about how knotted up everything was, and I’m a huge proponent of massage therapy to help keep people (oldish people) climbing ladders and other foolish things.

Before I went to the massage the first guy I saw on Tuesday asked me if I was limping.

“Nah, this is it,” I said.

But after the massage I thought about skipping. I instantly made another appointment for a few weeks from now.

The massage, coupled with warm temperatures, a tee time set for Sunday, and back-to-back Yankees wins shook me out of the little funk I was in after finding out a buddy was and will be on the injured list for awhile...

...but he’s gonna’ be all right and I’m thankful for that and hopeful he’s back in the foursome soon enough.

Gotta’ take the good days when they come.

Hoping to string a few together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie