Of Course He Knew & Lied

On March 23rd I wrote a blog entitled, “He Knew!”

So, of course, I wasn’t all that surprised in hearing Woodward’s tapes that proved Trump knew how bad the virus would be and that he lied about it.

Of course he did!

I knew that in March!!

He’s been lying every single day since 1940-something.

Thing is, his insistence that the virus was a ‘flu’ or the ‘latest hoax’, cost thousands and thousands of Americans their lives.

Oops.

On Wednesday afternoon he doubled down and said that he was trying to be a cheerleader.

That’s not his job!!

(Not to mention that sentence makes me picture him in a cheerleading outfit).

🤮 

I don’t know how this plays out but he certainly doesn’t deserve a second term.

He shouldn’t even be on the ballot.

He should resign...

...and then he needs to be indicted.

Early on in his presidency I heard it said that ‘Donald Trump will die in jail.’

I have hung onto that wonderful thought for a long time.

Just wish that we didn’t have to lose all of these Americans.

What a damn shame.

(And, oh yeah, I’m a little peeved at Woodward...you can’t mention it a little earlier?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie