Hot? Cold? In between!

It was 43 degrees when I set the tee in the ground on Sunday. 

I promptly yanked my tee shot into the trees. I can’t swing in a jacket and wearing sweats.

By the third hole I was in shorts and a tee. It was about 60 by then.

“Are you cold?” Kathy asked as we watched a show later on.

“A little.”

The air was on.

We went from the air to the heat within 45 minutes.

And they’re talking about temps in the 70’s later this week, but I’m starting to see 38 on the dashboard at the start of the day.

It’s the time of the year when you put three different jackets in the car...

...and end up sweating somewhere along the way.

I’m not complaining, but the chill in the breeze makes me sad because the golf season is coming to an end.

We finished up on November 1st in 2019. 

But our last trip out in 2018 was on October 7th.

So we can be down to the last few weeks here and that would make 2020 almost unbearable.

A strange thing happened when RBG’s death was announced.

“I’m done,” I told myself.

Done with the news. 

I’m not going to listen to the hypocrites tell me why they can vote on a judge now when they wanted to let the next president decide it in 2016.

Sick of the lies.

Tired of the crime.

Done with the negative.

Ashamed of all the people who are comfortable with the constitution being dismantled.

Done.

So, how’s the weather?

How about those Bills?

When’s the Bruce record due?

Go Yankees!

I’ll be here...chilling.

Or sweating.

Or both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie