What A OCD Mess!

Was a challenging week for me for 3 reasons:

1). On Sunday I was playing golf, very well through the first five holes. I broke my orange tee. I had white tees that were exactly the same. 

Popped up the drive on six.

Went into tizzy. I didn’t play poorly, but I never felt comfortable and I obsessed.

Stayed obsessed about it through Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as I wandered the aisles of sporting goods stores, finding plenty of tees, but not my orange ones.

I had dreams about it!

2). My Surface Pro computer broke. I ordered a new one but it wasn’t set to arrive until Wednesday. So, I used my I-phone for reports.

Totally out of sync!

Got the new computer on Wednesday but it doesn’t have a slot for a flash drive. 

“You can just grab them out of the one drive,” Matt said.

“I don’t know what that means!”

3). The mower was busted. The easy thing to do would be to go get a new one, but that would mean I would have to take a loss.

“I can fix it,” I told myself each morning before I got out of bed.

But I wasn’t sure I could.

Then Thursday hit:

I stopped by a Dick’s Sporting Goods store on Sheridan Drive.

Found the tees!!!

Orange!!!

My hands were shaking as I checked out my purchase.

I used the new computer. Got one more tutorial from Matt.

Lifted my reports right off the cloud and onto my PC.

(Still have zero idea how that works).

But I wrote them quickly.

And then:

The holy grail.

I went to Home Depot and got the parts I needed. Went home and found a wrench that fit.

An hour later, the lawn was done.

Slept like a baby last night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie