The Big Game!

The battle of the undefeated.

Bills.

Patriots.

Are the Bills a good team?

Can’t they actually hang with Brady, Hoodie and the Super Bowl Champs?

I don’t know any of the answers to that, but my kids certainly have an opinion.

“It’s okay if they lose,” Sam said. “As long as they don’t get blown out.”

The old moral victory!

“But they aren’t gonna’ lose,” Sam said. “They might actually blow them out.”

Maybe.

The thing is, this little exercise has been going on a long while.

Brady and Hoodie.

Public enemy number 1 & 2 around these parts.

Late last season, Bills tickets were going for $3 on Stub hub because it was cold and they were falling out of the playoff picture.

“Going to the game?” I asked.

“No! Tickets are through the roof!! $170 a seat.”

I’m thinking I’ll probably catch the second half. Depending on the score I may watch with the boys...

...if the Bills are indeed getting blown out they’ll be a tad irritated.

I’m golfing first.

May nap after.

No matter what happens, there will be pasta.

“Bills beat them in 2011,” Sam said. “It can happen.”

No matter.

It’s a big, big game!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie