Category 5

185 mph winds?

I can’t even imagine what that might look like.

And Dorian is slow-moving and was a little unpredictable all weekend long.

It battered the Bahamas. Florida braces for it, and braced for it, and braced for it.

To stay or go?

I can’t even imagine having to make that decision, and then going away only to wonder what will happen while I’m away.

And honestly, there’s not much that can be done. I saw a guy on the internet who suggested that they drop some ice in the ocean to try and cool off the water.

There will be a whole bunch of people who will shoot their guns at the storm.

Trump wanted to nuke it.

But none of that will work.

You can’t fool with Mother Nature...

...and Mother Nature is angry, and hot!

We’ve had an awful lot of once in a lifetime types of storms lately, right?

We all need to pray away these storms, I guess because science is just a theory, after all, and prayers work.

Right?

What amazes me is that we have decided, as a country, to try and follow the dumbest of all theories to deal with real, concrete problems.

Prayer?

Do we pray harder to stop crazy, white guys from shooting up our neighborhood, or do we pray for good weather?

I’m not quite sure.

But it most certainly is the answer.

Prayer in schools, prayer in the streets, stand at the end of your dock and pray to keep the hurricane away.

It’ll work!

The Evangelicals, the VP and all the useless politicians told us so.

Here’s praying that everyone stays safe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie