Rudy, Rudy, Rudy

The whistleblower complaint is 9 pages long. I read it in about ten minutes while watching ‘Chicago P.D.’

Most everyone who works in congress with an R next to their name said that they ‘hadn’t had the chance’ to read it yet!

I’ll save them the ten minutes.

Rudy Giuliani is batshit crazy.

He single-handily went all over the Ukraine trying to rustle up some dirt.

He’s also spent the last few days, losing his mind on television and confessing to everything.

Of course, Rudy made his bones as the Mayor of New York on 9/11.

He could’ve spent his last years just living off the goodwill.

If he hadn’t opened his mouth.

Thing is, I started disliking Rudy a long, long, long time ago.

You see, he really took advantage of his time in the spotlight. He was at every damn Yankee game with his NYPD hat on.

Every game.

The expensive seats.

There were also all of the marriages and the Page 6 stories about alleged questionable character issues.

Yeah, he was married to his cousin, but it was more than that.

He just seemed off to me.

Now, of course, we have the bug-eyed rants on a daily basis.

Here’s the thing:

He doesn’t actually have a job in the government!

How is he off in foreign lands looking for dirt on Trump’s election opponents?

Who’s paying for that?

You know Trump isn’t...

...and you know the bill for Rudy’s liquid dinners has to be really high...

...could part of the corruption wind up being who paid for Rudy’s plane tickets?

I’m thinking the U.S. Taxpayer is picking up the tab.

Here’s the other thing:

I’m thinking of doing something shady or maybe, illegal:

Rudy is the very last guy I want to go into business with.

He can’t recall what he’s saying from one sentence to the next.

He gets spitting mad and I’m pretty sure that he talks about being a lawyer, but he only appears to have one client:

His co-conspirator.

I’m so annoyed that he’s a Yankees fan.

Read the complaint...

...then explain to me how Rudy doesn’t go to the clink.

Good deal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie