Impeach!

So, it’s been a wild few days, huh?

It all began to pick up steam when crazy Rudy was on CNN.

“I didn’t ask about Biden!”

“But you went there to investigate Hunter Biden. Are you saying that you didn’t investigate him?”

“Of course, I did!”

That was pretty much it too!

And you can almost see the wheels turning. The Clinton is a criminal stuff worked! They needed to find a foil. They needed to try and paint Joe Biden as corrupt.

All of the Trump kids and the son-in-law have shady deals everywhere!

But they needed dirt.

It appears that the whistleblower means business.

Trump was scrambling.

“I wanted to check for corruption because we don’t like corrupt countries.”

“Um, I never mentioned Biden. I was congratulating him. Then I said “no corruption with Biden. I was hoping he could look into that.”

“I didn’t put pressure on them. I only held the money because I wanted to see if anyone else was gonna’ pay some.”

(I gotta’ try that one with the cable company. “I paid it late ‘cause I was waiting to see if my neighbors were gonna chip in”).

The mad scramble continued right up until the impeachment word became an action word.

“They can’t investigate my crimes while I’m in office,” Trump said last week.

And in between, he spoke at the U.N.

Watch the tape of that and tell me that he is even fit to do the job!

He struggled to read. Slurred his words. Spoke in monotone, and every single time he got to a word with over 6 letters he stopped...and then got it!

“Is this for real?” An educator that I know asked. “I’m so excited.”

They started the Nixon impeachment inquiry in May of 1973.

He resigned in disgrace in August of ‘74.

So this might take awhile.

Yet, Trump won’t be able to control himself.

He will melt down.

Confess to everything, or threaten to shoot someone on 5th Avenue.

And we will be done with him.

Thank the Lord.

It should have been over the day he made fun of the disabled reporter, or when he asked Russia to interfere, or when he fired the head of the FBI to obstruct, or when he called white supremacists good people, or when...

... on and on.

Day after day.

Finish him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie