Eddie Money

“Two tickets to Paradise.”

“Baby Hold On.”

My wife’s favorite is “Shakin’”

I used to like that one, but she knows the words...

...and sings it.

Destroyed that one for me.

My two favorites are:

“Walk on Water”

And

“Maybe I’m a Fool”.

Regardless, Eddie Money had a lot of hits. In the early 80’s, he put out a record every year or so and the hits just kept on coming.

I remember showing back up for my second year of college in 1983. My roommate, Rosie, met a girl at a party and sang every word of “I Think I’m In Love” to her.

She was very receptive to such an advance.

It’s another great song.

I suppose that I might’ve gone to an Eddie Money concert, but can’t ever remember there being a chance to go.

I hear that I missed out.

When I heard the news, I felt a little like a little more of my youth passed away.

And he was only 70 years old.

That isn’t far, far away anymore.

But, he isn’t gone.

I just visited Apple Music and added a few more songs.

David Bowie, Freddy Mercury, Prince, Clarence, Eddie Money.

There are some great shows in heaven.

“Just like Ronnie, said, ‘Be my little baby.’”

He was good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie