Sharpie-Gate

Back before the election, I wrote a blog because I couldn’t believe that people were going to vote for Trump.

I got a lot of pushback and I’m sure some people stopped reading me.

But are you kidding me???

How could anyone, with a straight face, tell me that things are great again.

Thursday was a day when Trump attacked the media because they reported that he’d made a mistake when he said that Alabama could be in the path of the storm.

He said it, the media reported it, and he couldn’t let it go. He brought a map out and, with a sharpie, made it include Alabama.

Then he jumped all over it, all day long, concerning himself of where the hurricane DIDN’T go, and not saying one freaking word about the people who’s lives were destroyed by where it DID go!

He thinks he’s the victim in the whole hurricane episode!

And that’s bad enough but something embarrassing has happened every stinking day!

It’s what I asked when I considered that people might actually vote for him.

He shows zero compassion for anyone.

He doesn’t care if people are poor, as long as he can make a buck.

Pence stayed at his property in Ireland and Trump profited mightily.

Before he was president he attacked Obama for playing golf on vacation.

“I’d be too busy to golf!” He cried.

He’s played twice a week every week and he’s made a boatload of money off every single round.

It’s embarrassing!

But the sharpie crap will be long forgotten by Monday morning because there will be 80 more tweets and 10 more scandals over the weekend.

Isn’t it exhausting?

I don’t even bother catching up on his day anymore.

The whole “we’ll have to wait and see” garbage, the talking in circles, the nastiness towards Deborah Messing.

Are you kidding me?

And there are people who think he’s just throwing up smoke screens because he’s some sort of tactical genius.

He’s not.

It’s what he is:

An embarrassing dope, and a bore.

Get him out.

Should’ve never been in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie