Barking Back

There’s so much that stinks about growing older.

Heard news about the death of a longtime friend who got sick and didn’t get better. He didn’t want anyone to know, so his passing was sad.

Spent a couple of days in that cloud.

The government fiasco was made worse by a lot of time in the car listening to all the crap.

Had a couple of rides in an airplane, slept good a couple of times and lousy twice too.

But it all sucked because of one errant golf swing on the second last hole that I played last Sunday.

It was a decent drive, right up the middle.

“Damn,” I said.

“It’s on the fairway,” JC said.

“I know, but felt something.”

That one swing...

...kinda’ controlled the rest of the week.

Immediately after the round I felt like I’d been struck by a car. Got the ice going, but as luck might have it, I was out of bed at 4 a.m. for a two-day trip to Boston.

“I need a massage!” I texted.’

Kathy set it up for Wednesday.

“I have to get in shape for Sunday’s tee time.”

The poor girl really worked hard to get me back in shape.

Here we are on Saturday morning...

...not there yet.

Pray for me.

I wanna’ play!

I’m going to play because life is too short!

Rough week.

Gonna’ miss my buddy.

The crazy worry about the government.

But it’s all about the back.

I’ll keep you posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie