Technical Difficulties

I can’t fix anything.

It’s actually kinda’ sad, to tell you the truth.

Got home from work with a chance to write reports and be done at a decent hour. Wrote and sent the first one with no problem.

Wrote #2 and went to save it and I got a message that said, “I don’t have permission to save to that directory.”

What?

I was doing the same thing, the same way as I’ve done it for years...

...now I don’t have permission?

I called maintenance.

“I’ll fix it, but you have to help with dinner.”

So, she went to work and I cut the roast.

After dinner, with the computer fixed and the reports out, we watched the show Chi.

“I’m going to bingo,” Kathy said. “When the show is over just hit the input button, switch to HDMI 1 and turn to the YES network.

Yeah.

I couldn’t do it.

I had a black screen.

She texted me and I explained my problem. She tried to talk me through it.

“Forget it. I’m done.”

Me and Melky headed up.

Plugged the phone in...

...the charger was in and out.

“Maintenance!” I yelled...

...but the head of maintenance was at the bingo hall.

I can’t fix anything.

Ah well, watched Yankees until I fell asleep.

Hope they can fix it all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie