Some Days

I’m too stubborn to go to one of those sleep study deals.

I think that most people probably have a sleep disorder of sorts, and I’m pretty sure I fall into that camp, but I ain’t doing it.

I don’t want to wear a Darth Vader mask to bed.

I can’t even wear my wedding ring...

...how the hell would I sleep with something over my mouth and nose.

Thing is, some days, I wake up more tired than when I went to bed.

How the hell does that happen?

And it doesn’t happen all that often, but it happened yesterday.

I was beat all day!

Woke up around 5:15, and my first thought was, “Damn, I’m tired.”

I repeated that thought about 600 times through the day.

“What’s for dinner?” Jake asked, when he saw me 12 hours later.

“You’re on your own.”

And I don’t know the answer, actually.

Go to bed earlier?

It doesn’t matter, actually,

There are nights when I sleep less and feel better.

Who knows?

Ah well, at least I don’t have a mask on.

Sweet dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie