Earthquake!

I lived in California for about 15 months total on two separate jaunts.

Never felt even a tremor.

Then there was a massive one during the World Series and I was worried about my friends from there.

“Nasty,” my buddy, Zane said. “But was kind of cool to help people.”

Seems like Southern California has been shaking pretty good for the last few days.

Fires, aftershocks, things falling, and people running around thinking:

“This is the big one, Elizabeth!” Like Fred G. Sanford.

It has to be a really weird thing.

We had a bit of a shake here a few years back, but I wasn’t paying attention to that either.

When it’s happening you have to think ‘this is it!’

And it’s 90 in Anchorage, Alaska...

...there’s a massive heat wave in Europe.

We have had once in a lifetime storms about ten times in the last twenty years...

...but we’re all right!

Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump Have let us know that climate change is a hoax.

And who knows?

Scientists are just working on a theory, right?

Blown away in a hurricane?

Shook to death in an earthquake?

Burned to death in a heatwave?

Call me crazy, but I’ll stay right where I am...

...and get buried in an avalanche of snow!

“This is the big one!”

“I’m coming to join you, honey!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie