Yankees, 28 Degrees, Ready For Another!

So, had to scrape ice off my window on Monday morning. It was only 28 degrees.

I thought about crying.

My clubs are still sitting in the storage closet.

The start of the baseball season has been weird.

15 Yankees have been injured.

They’re playing their Triple A team in the majors...

...and they’ve won 9 of 10!

The kids are good!

We once had a softball team that had a lot of old guys on it. We brought some young kids in and they fired us up.

The third thing that I was thinking about Monday was the new Springsteen song.

I listened to it on a loop.

Can sing it start to finish already.

I’m looking at 12 new songs just sitting there.

They aren’t available yet.

I imagine they’ll drop another couple over the next few weeks, but I won’t have them all until June 14th.

Hoping there will be a tour.

Going to see The Who next week.

Taking it back to 1982.

Need another new song!

Another 45 degrees.

Another Yankees title.

Last day of April.

May Day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie