Tiger πŸ… Did It

I have a complicated relationship with Tiger Woods.

He had his well-documented personal problems, and he was tied to A-Rod’s steroid doctor...

...but like everyone else, I can’t take my eyes off of him when he’s playing golf.

“How’d Tiger do?”

And everyone who follows golf knows...

...and so do many who have never played a round.

“Tiger is tied for the lead,” I said, on Sunday morning.

“He’s down one,” my wife said.

Sure enough, he was, but I flipped over from the Yankees game and Tiger was on the green and he made a putt.

He was up two.

It’s been 14 years since he last won the Masters.

It’s a hell of an achievement.

His back was an absolute mess for a long, long time. His wife gave him the well-deserved boot. He couldn’t make it work with Lindsey Vonn.

I was pretty sure that he was done.

“He’s too old. The young guys hit it as far as he does. No one is afraid of him anymore.”

Turns out I was wrong.

The guys he was playing with on Sunday didn’t play well.

Tiger did.

“Tiger won!” Jake who has never picked up a club announced.

“GOAT,” Sam added.

Sam has played once. He shot about 150.

But they know Tiger too.

Can he make a run at the Golden Bear?

I wouldn’t count him out.

Not again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie