The Mueller Report

I really can’t believe that the politicians, on both sides of the aisle, actually get paid for the “work” they do.

Seems to me that their entire day is spent spinning stories and telling lies about one thing after another.

I seriously can’t listen to it anymore and it hurts my heart because it’s such garbage and it’s tearing us apart.

Instead, I listen to baseball news between 7 and 9 in the morning and then I switch over to Dan Patrick who talks sports and everything else.

At noon, I check the headlines.

Rick Santorum was the first voice I heard:

“We won’t learn anything from the Mueller report,” he said. “It’s old news.”

Really?

A report that only Barr (who was hired to hide the report) has seen will be released and nothing will be learned?

And it’s all such garbage.

“Hardworking American taxpayers reaped the benefits of the new tax bill,” Mitch McConnell lied.

The numbers say otherwise.

I saw an overview of Fox News blasting Obama during his presidency for, get this:

Golfing

Being on social media too much.

Being cozy with authoritarian governments.

Not acting “presidential.”

They lambasted the man.

With Trump?

“He’s unorthodox.”

Michele Bachman actually said:

“Trump has been our most God-like, Biblical president.”

And they printed that!!!

As if it makes any sense at all!!!

God-like????

Biblical!

Man.

So, the Mueller report is out.

It’s heavily redacted. Court cases are on the way!

Hopefully someone leaks the truth, and I’m even more hopeful that someone believes it!

Why are we paying these people?

You fight it out...

...I’ll be listening to sports talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie