Freaking Squirrel 🐿

Started hearing noises in the wall above my bed.

Like little pattering of feet.

“What the hell is that?”

A bird? On the roof?

It got worse.

By Friday night it grew readily apparent that something was in the house, behind the walls.

It got loud.

I texted my brothers, knowing that they would bust my chops for having no idea what to do, and then they would help.

“You need to find the hole.”

On Saturday morning, I went out and took a look.

Finding the hole wasn’t a problem. As I was looking at the hole, and wondering how I’d get up there to close it, I saw the freaking squirrel 🐿!

The little bastard was poking his head out.

“I have a trap, I don’t have a ladder that high,” my brother John said.

I thought of a construction buddy.

He texted back immediately.

Ten minutes later he was there.

John was placing the trap.

The ladder went up and they sent me to Home Depot for foam to seal the hole.

As I was driving away, I looked back.

There was the squirrel 🐿!

On top of the house.

“He’s up there!” I yelled.

By the time I returned, the hole was sealed.

I felt like a dope, but standing in the yard talking about it, we all had one thing in common...

...it had now happened to all of us!

“They get in. Sneaky little bastards.”

I was still anxious about it.

Headed out to the garage.

Haven’t been there in awhile.

It was an absolute mess!

I’m going to skin my boys.

They’re more annoying than the squirrels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie