Abnormal

It’s absolutely amazing, actually.

I’ve said a whole lot negative about Trump, of course, but man, he can manipulate the narrative.

Let’s talk about the taxes:

“I will release them. Certainly. As soon as they’re done auditing me.”

That was four years ago!

This week his people are saying that they’ll take the fight to the Supreme Court to stop their release.

He turned it all into a talk about how he’s being harassed!

Then the Mueller report.

No one has actually seen it except for the guy he hired to hide it.

It’s a report that everyone was waiting for! Now he says, “no one needs to see it.”

“I’m innocent!”

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting us know.

Can we see it?

No! Stop harassing me!!

The most alarming of all things, though, is the 3rd thing that no one wants to ever discuss.

He’s a mess!

He slurs his words, makes up words, can’t speak a coherent sentence, lies and then swears he never said it...

...even though it’s on tape!

And some people act like it’s normal!!!

“President Trump is the best thing that ever happened to our country!” One guy wrote on Twitter.

“He lies because he enjoys it,” said Anthony Scaramucci.

It’s not normal!

“I’m shutting down the border!”

He walked that back three times until it became:

“I’ll do it too!”

“We are going to repeal the affordable care act and we have a wonderful, perfect, great plan. We’ll do it after the 2020 election.”

Early in in our marriage we had an argument.

“You’ll find out what I’m going to do in a couple of weeks,” I yelled.

“Is this your two week notice?” Kathy asked.

Windmill noise causes cancer?

It’s not normal!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie