Let's Save Togo

I've never been to the West African country of Togo but there are times when I feel like I could live there.

The women of Togo are banding together.

They are planning to withhold sex from their men until they get what they want.

Come on, now...women don't do that...do they?

Yet I find it interesting because I am certain that if women could get their act together they would certainly rule the world.

A woman president, you ask?

Yep, there would be one. All she would have to do is to convince the other women of the world to do what they're doing in Togo.

"Vote for me or else."

Come on, men...who would you vote for? You think having gun rights is important? Just wait until the other rights are infringed upon.

I'd be interested to see how it all works out as well. The women of Togo are banding together for civil rights.

Will all of them be able to abstain?

I can almost imagine the scene.

"There's a woman on the west side of town who isn't part of the movement! Let's go see her!"

I'm not sure that women here in America ever use sex as a weapon.

What do you think men?

Women?

Soul search for me here.

Has there ever been a moment when you've prostituted your position for a dinner? To get the lawn mowed? To cheer up the grumpy bastard moping around the house?

It's an interesting concept.

We started last week with two women being accepted into Augusta. We start this week with a story about women banding together for civil rights.

Is there a revolution afoot?

At least we still can buy semi-automatic weapons through the mail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty