A Good Day


I got my tickets today!

Moments after getting my free tickets in hand...given to me by a good man who wanted me to step foot into Fenway...I read about the final Bruce European concert.

The E Street Band was on stage for four hours and four minutes. They played 33 songs. Song number 31 was "I Don't Want to Go."

There is talk that Bruce and the band are going to try and break some of their records on the Fall leg of the tour.

I'm ready!

I don't even think I'm going to urinate on Fenway this time.

Yet 4 hours may be a bit of a problem for me. The day before the show I have to get a surgical procedure involving needles in my groin and hip area.

The doctor assures me that I should be ready to go.

"I'm seeing Springsteen in Boston," I said. "Will I be good to go?"

"I don't see why you can't sit for two hours to watch a concert," she said.

Poor clueless lady.

People don't sit for two hours and watch Bruce.

People stand for four hours and scream themselves hoarse.

But you know what?

I'll be just fine. If I can climb ladders, I can stand and cheer during The Promised Land.

If a man who is 15 years older than me can jump, run and surf the crowd, I should be able to make the walk back to the car, right?

I'll keep you posted.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll see him in Toronto! Enjoy Fenway!! Jacqui

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie