Forever and Ever Amen

We've all danced to that song, huh?

Well, I don't usually dance...it would be more construed as a seizure.

Speaking of seizures, what the hell is Randy Travis up to?

He was allegedly arrested for drunk driving after crashing his car...a 2nd weird drinking deal with him...but the best part of the story is that he stripped down naked and allegedly told the cops that he was going to shoot and kill them for responding to the allegedly drunken wreck.

What always gets me about that is the next day realizations.

I have been there once or twice.

Back in college I'd get a few reports on things I'd done. That's scary. Thank God it's over for me.

I also think of the guy who was allegedly drinking when he drove the Exxon-Valdez into the iceberg.

Can you imagine how he felt the next morning?

"I spilled what?"

How do you live it all down if you're Randy Travis?

Smashed car, DWI charges, and freaking naked????

I did what?????

Ah well. Not surprising.

Dopey, dipshit behavior comes for us all from time-to-time, doesn't it?

He should apply to sing the opening to the Monday Night NFL contests.

He'd fit in perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie