There's No Room for This Type of Blame-Game


Isn't this awful?

I am shocked and dismayed that someone might post such a photo on Facebook.

What is the purpose?

Does anyone not know that Bush did a lousy job? Are there very many people out there who are thoroughly enamored with Obama, or the black guy, as he is referred to here?

The problem being, of course, that the political system in this country is really, really broken. People vote as if they are picking a horse in a race, and if their guy wins they think that they can just sit back and make fun of the other guy.

I wasn't a Bush fan. I may have made that clear in this space before. I certainly am not a fan of Sarah Palin. But I can certainly tell you the one thing that I stopped doing after the last election...and that's fighting about it.

I'm done.

I'm not going to bash the next president unless he or she does something worthy of being bashed. I certainly won't do it based on whether they are a Republican or a Democrat because you know what?

Both groups suck.

They suck bad. They've taken the hard-working, God-fearing, loving people of this proud country and turned them all into a bunch of sniffling, crying, whining, 'you're guy did it, mine didn't,' finger-pointing idiots.

I'm not kidding here. I really don't like that photo. I would never pass it on or post it for a laugh.

The Bush is an idiot thing has been done to death. Blaming the black guy as a comment is insulting.

Not sure a lot of people are looking around, but it seems to me that we don't have time for this...the country seems to be in a bit of a mess.

When I'm in charge all of this nonsense will stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie