Ashton to Michael & Willie, Mickey and the Duke

I'm wiped out from baseball. As stated, I watched every game last night and then couldn't get to sleep.

The Red Sox are out! No Youk, or Pedroia, or Ellsbury, or Beckett.

The season is halfway to being a complete success.

And so, I was tired all day on Thursday and I kept thinking about Michael Jackson because his doctor's case is in the news and I wondered if he had any leftover profpofol.

Can you imagine having to get yourself knocked out each night to get some decent rest?

I'm of the belief that I will sleep well eventually. Can't imagine having to get something administered to get rest, but man, you know those precious seconds before you go under, don't you?

Aren't those fun?

When I had my knee done a few months back the nurse and doc were talking to me as they wheeled me down. Life got so calm and serene. They asked me to start at 100 and count back. I made it to about 96.

Those were the four best seconds of the last three years.

Of course, I was a little concerned about waking up, but I did, and it was cool coming out of it too because it seemed like no time at all had passed.

Michael didn't come out.

And yeah, the doc should be blamed.

Because of baseball, I missed the whole Ashton Kutcher deal.

He cheated on Demi Moore????

What's up with that? He caught lightning in a bottle and he threw the bottle overboard?

Now, I know, she's no Kathy Fazzolari, but she does look pretty good most of the time, and although she's getting a bit long in the tooth (one of my favorite all-time sayings), there's a bit of sadness there.

Why do we, as peasants, care about who can't stop themselves from cheating in a world that is far different from ours? Why do we lament the breakup of a Hollywood couple?

Why does everyone who works on the Two and a Half Men Show as the lead character, act like an a-hole?

I have so many questions.

They are all going to have to wait to be answered.

Baseball starts again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Hot & Dusty