I Hate the Facebook Changes

If I see that written one more time as someones Facebook status, I might puke.

And the whole concept of Facebook and Twitter and yes, even blogs is funny. The "look at me" society that we live in. Of course, it is a society that I thrive in.

And I thrive in it because I love busting balls.

It's the best.

Facebook makes it easy because people post their most passionate words on there and they also post new photos of themselves.

"Do you like my haircut?"

Now how am I supposed to handle that?

"What kind of soup was it?" I'll ask.

"Soup, what're you talking about?"

"Didn't they give you soup with your haircut?"

That will make someone think for the entire day. And then the stuff about the Bills.

"Whoo-hoo!!!! We're number one!"

I may answer that by bringing up the 12 years without playoffs or the four straight Super losses. That works because the person is so hyped up and when you tear them down, they lash out.

Once they start lashing out, they're cooked!

And I couldn't possibly make a patch on my brother Jeff's ass. Or even Jim, Carrie or Corinne's for that matter. They thrive on Facebook for the same reason as me.

To drive others crazy!

Jeff would have been dismissed as a member.

No doubt.

But it's all fun and games, really. I know I have friends in Pittsburgh. If the Steelers lose, I'm all over it.

Same with Baltimore, but kicking them when they're down about the Orioles is like beating up someone who lives in a wheelchair.

My absolute favorite part of it is when I get under someones skin so much that they tell me off.

That's when I tell them I love them.

"I love you too," they write back.

Hey Steeler fans!!!!!

The Bills still have a better record and their quarterback never once stood accused of rape.

Just saying.

Please respond!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie