Dancing with the Transgenders

Remember when Sonny and Cher were singing I Got You Babe as Cher held the beautiful baby up high for all of America to see. Chastity was so cute, wasn't she?

Have you seen him lately?

A comedian yesterday said that he looked like Porky Pig with a moustache. That's downright mean, but I laughed.

Does that make me a bad guy?

Because you see, I don't care that Chastity is now Chaz and that he is now going to be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars.

I really won't watch it, and I won't pay a lot of attention to the people who think it's just awful that Chaz is trying to live her life in the most practical manner that he sees fit to live her life.

All right, reading that sentence back, I may be a little confused, but like I said, it's her life and he can live it anyway that she sees fit.

I feel sad for her actually. He has the absolute right to dance on National television. I'm not sure what she did to become a star, but his Mom and Dad were famous so that has to count for something, right?

And she seems like a perfectly nice guy. I saw her interviewed the other day with his partner, and she was thrilled to have that moustache that certainly distinguished him from Porky.

The one question that I do have is that his partner dated her when he was a lesbian. Now that she is a man does that make his partner not want her anymore?

If you can follow that sentence, you're better than me...may take a couple of reads, but I think I got it down.

And yes, I joke. I am certainly not making fun of Chaz. I always loved Sonny and Cher is still smoking hot and really made me think a lot of evil things as I was growing up.

I hope Chaz wins, actually.

I'll say it again:

He can live anyway that she wants!

It's her life and nobody should tell him what to do!

I Got You Babe!

Comments

I laughed my butt of reading this. Too funny!

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie