The Bills Make Me Want to Shout?????

The funny thing about being a fan of the 27-time World Champion Yankees is that they are expected to win. When they do, it is more about relief than anything else. I've enjoyed the titles that they've won...but none more than 1996 when they weren't supposed to win.

The Bills, this year, weren't supposed to win anything. I picked them for 5 and 11.

I might be way the hell off. Now, I have been wrong before, and listening to the kids go nuts Sunday afternoon, I'm sort of glad that I am wrong. I still don't like the idol worship of people that can catch a ball, hit a ball, or slap a puck, but man, I had a lot of fun as a kid watching the Bills, Sabres and Yankees.

"19 and 0!!!!!!!" Sam was screaming. "Eat that Brady! Go Team Stevie! We love Fitz!"

All the while I was trying to watch the Yankees.

But I gave it up as the 2nd half started. Life's too short. I watched the rest of the game with the boys. I am surprised. Shocked, actually!

Good for them. My boys are 18, 14 and 11...they have seen the Bills play one playoff game between them...and that was just Matt.

And that's the game when Tennessee scored on a kick return with a second left or something like that.

We all identify with sports teams.

No one wants to have their town labeled as a town full of losers.

I, of course, have only been associated with winning given my love for the Yanks.

Now it's my boys' turn?????

The Buffalo Bills????

Are they really good????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie