New Post

I have no idea what will come out of this new post. Just feel as if I must make a post that is new.

Should we check the news?

Watching football this weekend I caught a recap of a bunch of New Orleans Saints fans watching a television screen that showed Manning throwing a pick-6 in last years game. Those fans were going crazy. It made me think of a couple of things:

1). Going that crazy with excitement about a game. I sort of cheer like that for the Yanks and definitely did in my other lifetime when the Bills were good, but in front of that set was a fat guy in a Saints jersey, and it made me wonder. Did he feel like a part of the team? Did he imagine himself as Drew Brees, throwing the long pass and getting the love of the ladies? Watch for that commercial. Think of me.

2). During the Bears game in a driving snow there were a couple of guys that were shirtless. What does that prove? How stupid you are? How hearty Da' Bears fans are? I don't even like to take off my shirt to mow my lawn these days because I'm afraid of scaring the neighbor kids. Can't imagine doing it in 10 degree weather as I sucked cold beer. I'm getting old.

American Idol is starting this week. Are you all aflutter? No Simon, no Paula...just JLO and the big mouth from Aerosmith.

I'm a rock and roll guy but I never quite got Aerosmith. They seemed like poor imitations of my beloved Stones.

I won't be watching.

What else?

Still sore. Still tired. Still battling a cold.

Boo-freaking-who.

Glad the new post is done.

Perhaps I'll put on my A-Rod jersey and cheer my way through Judge Judy. Or take my shirt off and run outside to see how cold my nips can get.

Have fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie