Spot the Fraud

So, old golden-voice boy Ted Williams has a sordid past. Who would've thunk that a guy living on the streets with 9 kids, a drug and alcohol problem, a taste for pissing outside, and a past of not being able to hold a job, was not quite so suited for fame and fortune.

Ted is off to rehab, and perhaps even to the dentist to work on those choppers. Before that though, he sat down with a fraud and took a serious berating.

Think back...one week ago everyone was passing the video around. Then Today Show, article after article speaking of redemption...and then "Dr." Phil.

I am not a fan of "Dr." Phil.

For the simple reason that he is not a doctor. He is not an accredited man. He slapped the Dr. in front of his name so that it would carry more weight when he was shoveling his crap.

And speaking of carrying more weight.

I once watched him totally hammer on a couple of really big people who, as he said, were suffering from self-esteem issues, and were not smart enough to get on top of the weight problem that was killing them.

Uh, Phil, mirror...mirror, Phil.

So what would I have done differently had I been Ted Williams?

Phil: Come clean with me. You haven't been sober for 2 years like you said.

Ted: You aren't a doctor.

Phil: If you want to be successful and take care of your kids, you need rehab.

Ted: You should try the Adkins Diet.

Phil: You pissed on the corner near a restaurant.

Ted: You piss all over your guests every day.

You get the point. I kind of thought golden-voice was on the streets for a reason. I wanted to root for him, and still will.

But most of all, I have fun rooting against "Dr." Phil.

Fraud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie