More Praise For Oh Brother!

From Janice Catalano:

Cliff, Well Done! You had me laughing and crying at the same time. A beautiful testimony to your beautiful brother! He would've been proud. Yes, probably a sarcastic comment here or there, but nonetheless proud. Take care and keep the books coming!

From Chris Mokadam:

Cliff, Thank you for sending the book! My husband is a Springsteen groupee too. He has been to 15 Bruce concerts and we recently went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame to check out the Springsteen exhibit. I can tell that once I start reading the book I won't be able to put it down. I can tell that you have a wonderful family! Thank you.

From Linda Sibigia:Thank you for the book! It was AWESOME!

From Vicki Haas:

Cliff, Thank you so much for sharing this story. I so wish I could have had the chance to meet Jeff! You gave us a way to feel as if we knew Jeff and that is a great gift. Your family has endured so much, yet you all continue to set the gold standard in terms of family values, love and commitment to each other. You've inspired this family to continue to cherish every moment together and appreciate every day we have! Best wishes for success and a happy, event less 2011!!!!

Pretty hard to get down after reaching so many readers with Jeff's beautiful message of life.

It is humbling and overwhelming and thank you to all for reading along and sharing with us.

It means the world to the Fazzolari family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie