Simply Overwhelming!

Oh Brother! has been out for just about two weeks now and the message of the book has been sent and received.

I have written ten books. I have received positive feedback on much of what I've done, but nothing like this!!!!

The presentation made by SterlingHouse Publisher was nothing short of fantastic with this story. The vision was supplied by Cindy Sterling and Nicole just went above and beyond what was needed to put a cover on the book that was worthy of the man the book was about. And don't even get me started on Megan....the editor who makes it all happen!

Evidently, my message of love for all things Jeff was also very clear because I am being driven absolutely crazy by the kind words and long, wonderful stories about the joy, sorrow and laughter that the book has brought to each reader.

To be honest, I am not totally surprised. We all worked very hard to put together a work that will stand the test of time and was done with love in our hearts.

I am just simply overwhelmed!!!!

For years and years I tried my best to write something that would mean something to someone, somewhere along the way.

Knowing that I did it, with this book is satisfying in the most unsatisfying of all situations.

The real telling sign is that I was the one who ended up learning something!

For all those who have read along and want to post comments on the story please do so at ohbrother23@ymail.com.

My beautiful sisters have set up a space to share and celebrate Jeff's life.

The Oh Brother! Blog site is carrying the story even further.

For those of you who haven't read it yet....what are you waiting for?

Simply e-mail me your address at cliffordfc@roadrunner.com and I will send you a signed copy for $15. Proceeds to benefit Jeff's family.

Join the celebration. It's a real chance to be overwhelmed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie