Time of the Year

I visited job sites wearing a hoodie yesterday.

I will probably be wearing the same hoodie from now through early May.

For four or five months I will wear it under a huge, warm coat that won’t be warm enough.

Yesterday was also Bruce’s birthday - his 73rd! 

I remember his 30th!!

Man, time flies in by.

And the Yankees clinched a playoff spot again. I’ll be able to rest for a couple of weeks - after Judge breaks the record - and then it’s stress for a few weeks as they chase #28.

They’re capable.

Getting out to golf is now a problem as the weather hasn’t cooperated.

There’s rain in the forecast for tomorrow.

Makes me want to cry.

I’m thinking of all the weekend days spent inside the house with Ollie trying to bring me a ball for me to throw…

…over and over and over again.

Then I heard someone say:

“I love Fall!”

No!!

“I love the sun.”

I don’t ever want to wear a hoodie again…

…but I chose to live here, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie