A Perfect Sunday

September is a funky month because summer is still lingering and there is a coming storm of garbage weather coming.

We got rained out two tee times in a row, but Sunday morning was warm and clear.

Took a deep breath at the first tee, and hit it down the middle. Put the second shot on the green and parred the first hole.

Parred the second one too.

7 more pars in a solid round.

Made it home in time to get the vodka pasta sauce started. Jeff made it for me one time, but never told me how to do it. 

I spotted the recipe online and got to work.

It was really good. Not quite Jeff-like, but it was a great try.

We spent the day watching shows, a little football and Judge hit his 58th and 59th homers in a Yankees win.

That’s a solid Sunday, but I also played a couple of rounds of ball with Oliver, and hung out with Miller, who asked me for cat milk every time I entered the kitchen. 

He got it almost every time too.

But, now it’s back to work.

144 hours until I’m teeing off again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie