Bad Sisters

Now I feel old.

Bono’s daughter is a star in the new show, ‘Bad Sisters’.

It’s a good show, and I can’t help but see the singer of U2 every time the girl is in the show.

There was a great line in the show too when one of the characters said:

“Those who know the least talk the most.”

Great line!

So true.

But back to the show…

…or shows in general.

People seem to pine for the old shows and I do it too…

…I’ll never pass a rerun of ‘Rockford’, ‘Columbo’ or ‘Sanford & Son’ but this is certainly the golden age of television.

The shows all drop at once and you can watch 8 in a row if you feel like it.

Often times you find yourself rooting for the bad guys…

…like in ‘The Sopranos’ or ‘Breaking Bad.’

‘Bad Sisters’ is a lot like that…

…drama, a little comedy and Bono’s daughter.

I’m old!

What’s better than that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie