Oh Ollie


 That’s where Ollie likes to sit.

On my lap.

He’s not light!

And you can also see that he’s ready for the Bills game as he was wearing a handkerchief.

The problem I have with this wonderful dog?

He thinks he’s part of me.

He spends the entire day within 3’ of me. I get up, he gets up. I scratch my head and he goes and gets a ball.

And of course, we play ball outside every single day. I’m amazed with his ability to find the right spot to catch the angle of the ball coming off the garage, but Diggs has nothing on Ollie Berry.

I’m surprised when the dog misses one.

Still.

The lack of space between me and the dog is tiresome at times.

It pisses off Miller too…

…but Millsie is much better at napping.

I’d love to know what they’re thinking too…

…I say there are moments when Miller looks at Oliver and thinks:

“What an asshole.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suits

My Buddy, Dave

Mom & Ollie